Internet Treasures: The Deli of Astrology
This may or may not be kosher, but it’s meshugganah and so am I! I love it!
The Jewish Zodiac, Deli style… don’t take it too seriously, and try to refrain from being offended if that is okay with you. If that is not okay with you, use the ire as inspiration for a post. I always do when I get irate!
Not sure if I’m committing any crimes of the religious type by enjoying this, and sharing it, hope I haven’t copyright infringed, but it is labeled and linked to source. However I am a bit of a schlemiel.
I think this is great because I’m soooooo Chopped Liver:
- CHOPPED LIVER
- 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969,1981, 1993, 2005
- People either love you or hate you, making you wonder “what am I, chopped liver?” But don’t get a complex, you’re always welcome at the holidays! Bagel’s got your backside.
The rest of the Jewish Deli Zodiac is below, if your year isn’t here, then go here – The Jewish Zodiac – There’s a big question asking – What’s my sign? Pick your year, find out what it says, agree or disagree… get pissed off or have a chuckle… and then buy all the bits and pieces which go with it… or don’t. Then forget about it!
- CHICKEN SOUP
- 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003
- You’re a healer, nourishing all whom you encounter. We feel better just being in your presence. Mothers want to bring you home to meet their children: resist this at all costs. Compatible with Bagel and Knish.
- EGG CREAM
- 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004
- You’ve got a devious personality since you’re made with neither eggs nor cream. Friends find your pranks refreshing; others think you’re too frothy. Compatible with Blintz, who also has something to hide.
- 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006
- Creamy and dreamy, you’re rightfully cautious to travel in pairs. You play it coy but word is with the right topping you turnover morning, noon and night. Compatible with Schmear.
- 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007
- Working class with a grating exterior, you’re a real softie on the inside. Kinda plain naked but when dressed up you’re a real dish. Compatible with Schmear’s cousin Sour Cream.
- 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008
- You’re pliable and always bounce back, although you feel something’s missing in your center. If this persists, get some therapy. Compatible with Schmear and Lox. Latke and Knish, not so much.
- 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009
- You’re the perfect sidekick: friends love your salty wit and snappy banter but you never overshadow them. That shows genuine seasoning from when you were a cucumber. Marry a Pastrami later in life.
- 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010
- You blend well with others but often spread yourself too thin. A smooth operator, you could use some spicing up now and then. Compatible with Bagel and Lox. Avoid Pastrami – wouldn’t be kosher.
- 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011
- Brisket’s hipper sibling, always smokin’ and ready to party. You spice up life even if you keep your parents up at night. Compatible with Pickle, who’s always by your side.
- BLACK AND WHITE
- 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012
- Kids love you but make up your mind! Are you black or white? Cake or cookie? You say you’re “New Age,” all yin & yang. We call it “bi-polar.” Sweetie, you’re most compatible with yourself.
- 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013
- Flaky on the surface, you’re actually a person of depth and substance. Consider Medical or Law School but don’t get too wrapped up in yourself. Compatible with Pickle. Avoid Lox, who’s out of your league.
- 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014
- Thin and rich, you’re very high maintenance: all you want to do is bask in the heat getting some color. Consider retiring to Boca. Compatible with Bagel and Schmear although you top them both.
- © The Jewish Zodiac®, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Comments section section is open for kvetching… not so sure how Chopped Liver will reply 😉