Shauny Award for Blogging Excellence – A Celebration of Cerebration
I have been nominated for a Shauny Award by two bloggers whose blogs and writing I admire for many reasons, the main one being that they share themselves with courage, authenticity, humour, and style, and their bold act of sharing their perception of life is truly inspiring.
They are purveyors of delectable mind food.
The nomination is here, please check out the other nominees – The Shauny Award.
The nomination is here, please check out the other nominees – Winning the Shauny Award!!
Thank you both very much for the nomination, I am… I was going to say deeply humbled, but I don’t think jumping up and down with excitement and hugging both of you in my imagination is considered the behaviour of a deeply humbled person.
When you get nominated for a Shauny Award, you also get a visit from Shauny, like this:
Shauny’s blog is here – prayingforoneday | Looking for reasoning to a complicated World
His personal story is here – Shaun
Dr. Rex – The creator of this award’s blog is here – It Is What It Is | Dr Rex …. blogging for change
The story behind the creation of this award is here – A new blogging award has been created…
The rules of this award are:
Don’t Be Others
and Share This Award with 10 others.
I think I’ll just skip to the last rule, and let you decide if I happen to accidentally follow the other rules in what I share of myself on my blog.
My nominees are all bloggers whose posts make me cerebrate, and allow me to explore worlds of mind, feeling and experience beyond my own. I am going to link you to the blog and a post of theirs in my nominations:
- Feigned Affections – Glitches
- Fat Bottom Girl Said What | It’s not about the ass, it’s about the attitude! – The Story of My Body
- Aotearoa: A Wider Perspective – Any Chance We Could Hunt A Human Here?
- Cupid or Cats – read this first – I can’t think of an interesting title oh look a magpie and now I’m outta spac- – then read this – Being an Atheist from a Devoutly Catholic Background
- Don Charisma | because anything is possible with Charisma – Why Does My Husband Lie And Ignore Me ? – Google Fun
- My Cyber House Rules – I Must Be Life’s Best Kept Secret
- Momma Roars | Time To Let It Out – I’m Not Supposed to Feel This Way
- Snippets and Words – Weekly Writing Challenge : The Bitch Who Stole Valentine’s (from my wife)
- The Return of the Modern Philosopher | Deep Thoughts from the Shallow End of the Pool – Caution! That Weirdo Sitting Next To You Could Be The Writer…
- Let Me Reach with Kim Saeed – Why Self-Love is the Most Important Love (this post mentions my blog, so I may be being a bit ego-centric by linking to it, but I loved the way she expanded on some thoughts I shared, for me it shows how the blogging community works well together, spreading ideas and sharing how they inspire us, letting them flow and change as we each add more to them. Ideas have a life of their own fueled by our own lives).
Thank you, to all of you, for sharing your lives and views and perspectives with me.